Continuous Cleaning Modular (CCM™) Filter
The design of the CCM™ Drum Filter Dust Collection System completely departs from conventional filter systems. The CCM™ Filter is stationary and can be bolted directly to a wall opening. The incoming air flows from the inside to the outside, leaving the drum through the whole filter surface.
The unique modular design of the CCM™ Filter ensures that your filter will meet even the most demanding requirements and can be modified based on future demands. The system can be installed and commissioned within a short time compared to that of conventional filter systems. It can be mounted quickly and efficiently in the smallest of spaces, and supplemented by filter segments at any time.
Rotating and changing suction nozzles inside of the drum continuously vacuum any dust and waste from the filter media. Little air is required to clean the filter medium as the suction nozzles are efficient. The nozzles are fluidic optimized and touch the filter media, which guarantees high and efficient cleaning.
The CCM™ Filter features an additional large particle filter in the form of a pre-filter disc that is installed at the air intake side of the CCM™ Filter. Large particles will adhere to the rotating disc while the fine dust passes through it into the drum. A stationary suction nozzle cleans the CCM™ Filter disc. The suction nozzles inside the CCM™ Filter and the pre-filter disc can be driven by the same motor. The CCM™ Filters are perfectly suitable for energy efficient filtration of large volumes of dust-laden air such as paper, wood, hygiene, make up air, etc.
The CCM™ Drum Filter is a HIGH-EFFICIENCY FILTER with an application in various industrial sectors:
- No water or compressed air requirements
- Modular design permits precise adjustment to the total air volume
- Filter is accessible for inspection during operation: no shutdown required
- Energy saving operation thanks to low pressure loss
- CCM™ filters are designed for a maximum dust concentration between 0.5g/m3 to a maximum 3g/m3, during normal operation and conditions. (This means they never reach a critical dust concentration and therefore avoid the chance of a dust explosion.)
- No explosion venting is needed
- All CCM™ Filters can be installed inside the building
- Clean filter ambient or chamber since air flows from the inside to the outside
- OSHA and NFPA compliant
- Less downtime
- Lower maintenance
- Lower labor expenses
- More efficient production equipment
- Cleaner and safer plant