Continuous Cleaning Modular Filter (CCM®)
The design of the Continuous Cleaning Modular (CCM®) Filter Dust Collection System completely departs from conventional filter systems. The CCM® Filter is stationary and can be bolted directly to a wall opening. The incoming air flows from the inside to the outside, leaving the drum through the whole filter surface.
The unique modular design of the CCM® Filter ensures that your filter will meet even the most demanding requirements and can be modified based on future demands. The system can be installed and commissioned within a short time compared to that of conventional filter systems. It can be mounted quickly and efficiently in the smallest of spaces, and supplemented by filter segments at any time.
In response to COVID-19, the cleanliness of your facility needs the ERS CCM® filter now more than ever.
Rotating and changing suction nozzles inside of the drum continuously vacuum any dust and waste from the filter media. Little air is required to clean the filter medium as the suction nozzles are efficient. The nozzles are fluidic optimized and touch the filter media, which guarantees high and efficient cleaning.
The CCM® Filter features an additional large particle filter in the form of a pre-filter disc that is installed at the air intake side of the CCM® Filter. Large particles will adhere to the rotating disc while the fine dust passes through it into the drum. A stationary suction nozzle cleans the CCM® Filter disc. The suction nozzles inside the CCM® Filter and the pre-filter disc can be driven by the same motor. The CCM® Filters are perfectly suitable for energy efficient filtration of large volumes of dust-laden air such as paper, wood, hygiene, make up air, etc.
WHY CCM® FILTER?
- Filter media with high dust collection efficiency, low resistance and a long service life
- Filter media deep cleaned within minutes
- No pressure fluctuations within the system
- No compressed air needed to clean the filter media
CCM® FILTER ADVANTAGES:
- Modular design permits precise adjustment to total air volume
- Filter is accessible for inspection during operation, no shutdown required
- Energy-saving operation due to low pressure loss
- No explosion venting needed
- No need for high speed abort gates
Total operational efficiency.
- OSHA and NFPA compliant
- Less downtime
- Lower maintenance
- Lower labor expenses
- More efficient production equipment
- Cleaner and safer plant
Priority on safety.
- Never reaches critical dust concentration
- Maintenance can be performed without use of a ladder or lift
- Includes sensors and controls to maintain a safe environment