ERS / Erdwich Two-Shaft Shredder
Continuous-process shredding of large quantities and volumes: that’s the world of the ERS / ERDWICH two-shaft shredder. The secret of its success is our ERS / ERDWICH rotor-blade cutting principle, honed to perfection over decades.
Want to know more?
The material is taken up by the barbed blade, pulled unceremoniously into the machine and then shredded between the blades on the two opposing shafts. Whatever the material – e.g. special waste, WEEE, metal swarf, electrical waste or bulky items – even hard to shred, large-volume materials stand no chance against these two mighty cutter shafts. Perfect results are even guaranteed from fibrous, moist, heat-sensitive, elastic and rubbery materials. And, thanks to its mode of operation as a slow-speed piece of equipment, the Engineered Recycling Systems / Erdwich two-shaft shredder also features quiet and largely dust-free operation.
You can rely on the power and the technology of the ERS / ERDWICH two-shaft shredder.
Technical features of the ERS / ERDWICH two-shaft shredder
- Rugged rotor blade cutting system
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs
- Range of cutter widths and cutter shapes
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing
- Mechanical and hydraulic drive systems available
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET ERDWICH TWO-SHAFT SHREDDER
- Erdwich USA_H500_2R_E.pdf (150.8 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_H500_2R_SD_E.pdf (285.4 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M_H480_2_750_1000_1250_E.pdf (594.7 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M250_2_160_230_350_E.pdf (577.9 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M350_2_E.pdf (572.0 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M400_2-200_400_E.pdf (583.9 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M450_2-360_420_480_720_1250_E.pdf (574.4 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M465_2-480_570_720_1000_1250_E.pdf (570.4 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_M468_2_750_1000_1250_E.pdf (567.2 KiB)
- Erdwich USA_RM_1350_E.pdf (615.2 KiB)