The following overview shows the inspection and service intervals recommended by ERS for CCM® OCT filters.
- Visually check all moving parts via inspection window
- Pressure drop across fine filter media if pressure is too high
- Fine Filter Media for damaged parts (visual)
- Nozzles and hoses if clogged suction?
- Position of nozzles are they still aligned?
- Are the nozzles moving and rotating?
- Cross grooved shaft working?
- Filter Filter Media damaged?
- Sealings cross of grooved shaft
- Are belts for the nozzle drive still attached?
- Support wheels for wear
- Nozzles and Hoses for wear
Every 6 Months
- Change flexible hoses and nozzles
- Change belts for nozzle drive
- Change filter media
- Change all parts listed in the 6 months list
- Check gear motor oil level, change if needed
- Change pin for cross grooved shaft
- Grease cross grooved shaft
- Replace bellows cross grooved shaft
- Replace antistatic brush if needed
- Check all sealings and replace them if needed
- Check all rollers for carriages and replace them if needed