Continuous-process shredding of large quantities and volumes: that’s the world of the two-shaft shredder. The secret of its success is our rotor-blade cutting principle, honed to perfection over decades.
The material is taken up by the barbed blade, pulled unceremoniously into the machine and then shredded between the blades on the two opposing shafts. Whatever the material – e.g. special waste, WEEE, metal swarf, electrical waste or bulky items – even hard to shred, large-volume materials stand no chance against these two mighty cutter shafts.
Perfect results are even guaranteed from fibrous, moist, heat-sensitive, elastic and rubbery materials. And, thanks to its mode of operation as a slow-speed piece of equipment, the Engineered Recycling Systems / Erdwich two-shaft shredder also features quiet and largely dust-free operation.
You can rely on the power and the technology of the two-shaft shredder.
Technical features of the two-shaft shredder
• Rugged rotor blade cutting system
• Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs
• Range of cutter widths and cutter shapes
• Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing
• Mechanical and hydraulic drive systems available
• PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down